Treeline Dental Care is an award-winning, private & NHS dental practice with modern, state-of-the-art clinics in Keyworth, Lincoln and Sleaford. The large and highly trained team is led jointly by Principals Dr Jimmey Palahey and his wife Dr Navjit Jandu. Together their team provide a full range of dental care services for the whole family, from general dentistry to advanced cosmetic treatments including dental implants, Invisalign, tooth whitening and facial rejuvenation.
As well as running 3 busy practices and treating his own patients, Jimmey is also Chair of the Nottingham Local Dental Committee. As a busy dentist and practice owner he just didn’t have the time to manage his social media and email marketing too. He needed someone to manage the whole process for him, including creating and publishing content. So he got in touch to see if we could help.
What we achieved
Through our fully-managed social media and email campaign, we delivered Treeline:
- More followers – a 69% increasing in Instagram followers
- More patients – significant increase in patient numbers…so much so that they have expanded their Lincoln practice, adding 4 new treatment rooms
- More specialist treatments – through our focus on specialist treatments, they have seen an increase in dental implants, Invisalign and composite bonding cases
What our client thought
“We have been working with Mdot Marketing for a few years now and they have helped us reach out to our patients through social media and create a narrative for our business. Working with them has been very smooth and they have adapted to our requests professionally and efficiently.
The team have enjoyed their visits to our practices, and they create a positive impact on our workspace. We look forward to continuing our relationship through their guidance.”
Dr Jimmey Palahey – Practice Principal, Treeline Dental Care
How we did it
We fully managed Treeline’s social media and email marketing activities including:
- creation of a strategic marketing plan, including strong key messages & positioning to ensure maximum impact
- monthly consultancy zoom meetings with Dr Palahey to advise on strategic direction
- mini-media days 3 times a year to gather content
- fully managed their social media activity across Facebook & Instagram, including Stories, Highlights and Reels
- email marketing, focused on engaging and educating existing patients on the specialist treatments available
- maintenance and updates of their existing website, including regular content updates
Do you need help managing your social media?
Find out how we could help