The Dutch Barton Dental Practice in Bradford-on-Avon is an advanced private practice, committed to modern digital dentistry, combined with traditional patient care and exceptional patient service.
Dr Simon Fieldhouse is the Practice Principal at Dutch Barton Dental. Passionate about digital dentistry and keen to grow the practice, he came to us for help in achieving his ambitious goals. He wanted to raise awareness of the digital side of his practice and the specialist treatment he and his team could offer by using this advanced technology. He wanted to not only increase patient numbers, but also to increase the number of advanced treatments he and his team were delivering.
What we achieved
We helped Simon achieve this goal by delivering a co-ordinated campaign, using consistent, powerful patient-focused messages to engage and inform his patients across this multi-channel campaign. This delivered:
- More patients – They’ve seen a 50% increase in patient numbers – so much so they are expanding the practice!
- More specialist treatments – Simon and his colleagues are now delivering more dental implants, crowns, veneers & clear aligners
- More awareness – the practice now has a strong on-line presence, with consistent messages that reflect the modern, digital practice, the high quality service and their focus on reducing their environmental impact
What our client thought
“We’re busier than ever and the digital marketing delivered by Mdot Marketing has contributed to this significantly. We have a new website, a strong social media presence and keep in touch with our patients regularly using email marketing.
All of this has made an incredible difference and has increased our new patient numbers by over 50%. As a result of this, our planned expansion has been expanded!”
Dr Simon Fieldhouse – Practice Principal, The Dutch Barton Dental Practice
How we did it
We delivered a co-ordinated marketing campaign including:
- a full re-brand, giving them a fresh, modern identity
- a strategic marketing plan, including strong key messages & positioning to ensure maximum impact of our campaign
- a new, mobile-optimised website that reflected the modern practice
- high quality video and photography to support the new website
- SEO & ongoing website maintenance, including regular blogs
- a managed social campaign across Facebook & Instagram
- email marketing, focused on engaging and educating existing patients on specialist treatments
Are you looking to grow your practice?
Get in touch to find out how we can help you