Osstem Implant UK asked us to undertake a ‘brand refresh’ for the UK market and to implement that new branding across their suite of marketing material. They wanted to give the brand a fresh, modern, softer feel and to introduce greater consistency across all marketing activity.
We delivered a new brand concept, featuring a graphic at its heart that is a stylized representation of cells and represents the importance of the bio-mechanical bond that is essential for a successful dental implant. Flowing from left to right, the cells gradually come together until they form a dolid that represents the finished, biologically bonded implant.
Brand re-fresh & print materials
Full brand guidelines were created for the UK, including detailed instructions on how the concept should be implemented across all marketing materials to ensure consistency, using a secondary colour palette to allow product ranges to be colour coded.
To further assist with the brand consistency, we also put together a ‘template guide’ showing how the brand should be implemented across all materials, including all types of product literature, exhibition stand graphics, stationery and e-shots, as well as templates for use in PowerPoint and Word.
Exhibition Management: The Dentistry Show
To further strengthen their brand awareness, launch the new brand-refresh, launch 3 key products and engage with a key target audience; Osstem asked us to manage their attendance at The Dentistry Show.
The British Dental Association’s annual Dentistry Show & Dental Conference is the largest free-to-attend education and trade event for the dental professions. Held at the Birmingham NEC, the show is a key event in the dentistry calendar, with over 9,000 dental professionals in attendance each year, many of whom were young dentists, beginning their dental implants career.
Osstem Implant UK are passionate about providing education and supporting young dentists who are just entering the area of dental implants, so felt it was important for the company to exhibit at the show and offer support to this group, as well as support their existing customers who would also be attending.
What we did:
- Stand – designed a new stand, using the new re-freshed branding
- Literature – new brand-consistent literature for existing & new products
- Event management – managed the smooth-running of the company’s attendance at The Dentistry Show
- Promotion – pre-event & post-event marketing including a launch campaign for the new product introductions
- Photography – authentic photography of the team & their customers, for future marketing use
- Video – Filmed both the team & their customers, creating customer video testimonials & a promo video for the company. See below for further details
- Drinks reception – we delivered a drinks reception on the stand at the end of the first day which was a fantastic success, with guests staying long after we expected to close
To support Osstem’s brand re-fresh and provide materials for future marketing, we carried out a day of filming at The Dentistry Show. We filmed the team, their attendance at the show and also filmed some of the many customers who came to visit Osstem on their stand.
From this day of filming we were able to produce:
- a 1-minute promotional film for Osstem Implant UK
- 10 customer testimonials
- 3 team testimonials.
These videos will now be used on Osstem’s website, once re-launced, in their social media, email marketing, and at future events and exhibitions. They will help Osstem to connect with prospective customers who may be considering using their products.
The videos convey the true essence of the brand and reinforce their key messages of quality products, value for money, outstanding customer service and cutting edge technology.