Dental Practice Website
Clifton Dental Clinic asked us to develop a bespoke website that supported their general dentistry and their implant treatments. The site not only had to help attract new implant patients but importantly, support referring dentists who wished to book onto the practice’s courses and refer patients online through their website.
What we did:
- Helped the practice to identify their key growth areas including endo and implant patients, training and supporting referring
- Designed a modern, responsive, user-friendly website which allowed patients to book online or over the phone
- Created a dentist referral area which allows dentists to refer their patients online
More about our website services
“I would recommend Mdot Marketing (formerly Digital Dental Communications) to other practitioners, and Emma in particular because she makes things very easy.
She is very easy to talk to, she works closely with the brief and works within your expectations to bring you a very good, polished, sophisticated website.”
Dr Allan Pirie, Clifton Dental Clinic, Glasgow
As part of the website development project and to support their overall marketing, Clifton Dental Clinic in Glasgow asked us to produce their welcome video and patient testimonial videos.
The practice recognised that a welcome video was the ideal way to showcase the practice and the team, allowing potential new patients to get a feel for what they could offer. They also recongnised that patient testimonials would enhance their website, allowing their existing patients to speak to their audience in their own words, describing how happy they were with the practice and their treatment.
Third party recommendations such as these are so much more powerful and persuasive to potential new patients than information on treatments alone.
What we did:
- Worked with the practice to understand their objectives and the treatments they wished to focus on
- Created a brief, key messages and timings for filming
- Helped to select and brief the right patients for the videos
- Fully managed the day’s filming with the team, patients and around the practice
- Ensured patients and staff members were fully briefed and relaxed during filming
- Edited the videos into a Practice Welcome video, Patient Journey film, patient testimonials, team member interviews; all of which can now be used across all of the their marketing
“Working with Mdot Marketing (formerly Digital Dental Communications) has been very professional. Emma has been very supportive all the way, from the start of the whole procedure to the end, she’s been at the end of a phone and answered any questions that I’ve had or any concerns and there’s been lots of reassurance.”
Julie McMillan, Clifton Dental Clinic, Glasgow