Bite Dentistry’s principal dentist Dr Eimear O’Connell asked us to help her develop a new website to support her award-winning, totally private practice in Edinburgh as well as high quality video to support the new website.More about how we can help
The main focus of the practice is on supporting their patients’ long-term oral health through their excellent general dentistry services, whilst also offering cosmetic and implant dentistry services, helping to improve patients’ lives and giving them back their smile.
The main objective of the website project was to showcase this award-winning practice and increase the number of patient enquiries received. A practice welcome video and patient testimonial videos were filmed to support the website and demonstrate the outstanding facilities and high level of patient care offered.
What we did
- Designed a fresh, contemporary website using their current branding that would give patients all the information they need on the practice and each treatment in an easy to understand patient-focused way
- Created powerful and persuasive video testimonials that allow their patients to share their experiences of the practice in their own words, describing how happy they are with their experience and treatment at the practice
- Included features on the site that encourage visitors to take action once on the site, to engage with the practice and begin a relationship
To support the development of their website and enhance its effectiveness, the team at Bite Dentistry asked us to create a practice welcome video and several patient testimonial videos.
The videos allowed their patients to share their experiences and opinions of both the treatments and the tea at Bite.
Designed to engage, inform and reassure potential new patients, the videos allow patients to make informed decisions on their treatment options.
As well as the full testimonials, we were also able to create ‘bite size’ summary versions of the testimonials for use on the practice’s social media and in the email marketing.
What we did:
- Worked with the practice to understand their objectives and the treatments they wished to focus on
- Created a brief, key messages and timings for filming
- Helped to select and brief the right patients for the videos
- Fully managed the day’s filming with the team, patients and around the practice
- Ensured patients and staff members were fully briefed and relaxed during filming
- Edited the videos into a Practice Welcome video, Patient Journey film, 7 patient testimonials, team member interviews and short bite-size shorts for use on social media
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
As with all of our bespoke websites, we built Bite Dentistry’s website with SEO in mind from the start, including content and features that patients find useful and engaging, whilst also ensuring that the site would rank highly on Google.
Once launched, we continued this work with a strong SEO strategy and regular updates of fresh content, ensuring the site was being found on search engines by Bite’s target audience.
The SEO strategy we have implemented has returned fantastic results for the practice in the first 6 months.
- 61% increase in the number of calls to the practice through Google My Business
- Over 70% of visitors to the website are new visitors, the majority of which are coming through organic search (Google)
- A consistently low bounce rate, with visitors viewing an average of 2 -3 pages per session, showing that visitors are exploring the site and finding it interesting and useful
What our client thought
“We’ve been working with Mdot Marketing (formerly Digital Dental Communications) to upgrade our website and to make us more relevant in today’s digital world. It’s been a great experience working with Emma and her team. We’ve never been busier!”
Dr Eimear O’Connell, Bite Dentistry & President Elect of the ADI
More about our website design service
Build relationships, trust and loyalty with patients through interesting and useful content whilst also reaching new patients with a well-managed advertising strategy.
A powerful and effective way for dental practices to connect with their patients. Harness the power of video to tell stories that resonate with your clients, whilst also helping to increase your Google rankings.
Create a positive online experience for your patients with valuable, relevant and consistent content. Tell your story and engage both new and existing patients in a cost-effective way.
Attract and follow-up more patient enquiries whilst staying in touch with your existing patients, through targeted online advertising, email marketing, e-newsletters, blogs and SEO.
Whether you’re looking for more patients, more treatments or simply just to improve your online presence, Mdot Marketing can help to either improve your existing site or design and build a new one.
Whether your graphic design project is large or small, our skilled and experienced design team can help you get it right. From printed materials to branding and social media graphics, our team can rise to any challenge.
Dr Vikram Kavi, Thistle Dental Orthodontic & Implant Centre
If you want a job done, and done right the first time…I would recommend Mdot Marketing thoroughly.
I can’t tell you how different the approach has been from Mdot Marketing when compared to previous experiences. They have been very professional, and have gone ahead and done things the right way. If you want a job done, and done right the first time around…I would recommend Mdot Marketing thoroughly.
Mark Ambridge, Ambridge Ceramics Ltd & Co-founder of ArKive Dental
Mdot Marketing have worked with me on numerous projects. They are particularly skilled with the ability to quickly learn about new digital product technologies, understand them and able to create marketing literature that is easy to understand by general dentists and orthodontists to increase awareness and uptake of the product.
Mdot (Emma) really knows her onions when it comes to dental specific marketing, and let's face it, many say they know but few actually do...