Now is the time to get your business on Instagram.
If you have some downtime during social isolation, below is a report on the use of Instagram – which has more than certainly sky rocketed since we’ve all been forced to work from home or down tools.
With over 1 billion monthly active users, 25+ million business accounts and a projected 14 billion USD in revenue over 2020, Instagram is helping brands create a highly effective marketing channel and a new generation of innovative entrepreneurs.
Instagram achieved incredible growth early on, because it understood from the very beginning what its users wanted. They also learned how to help brands and businesses grow quickly by developing features that helped them turn likes and interactions into tangible sales and ROI.
The platform can help you reach new, relevant audiences and grow your brand exponentially. Working with an agency who understands the changing trends and how they can impact your strategy is crucial. They can help identify the hashtags to include, to how long your caption should be, to what kind of posts get the highest engagement.
The Top 5 things to consider when posting on Instagram:*
- Engagement is essentially how many interactions a user has with your content. On Instagram, the most common types of engagement are likes and comments.
- Image posts received 27.55% more likes than permanent video posts, and 13.55% more likes than carousel posts.
- Hashtags are powerful. They can help your posts reach a target audience, attract followers in your business, increase engagement, and develop a more positive and recognizable brand image.
- It’s no secret that having more real followers on Instagram leads to higher engagement, website clicks, and sales for your business.
- Posts with a tagged location result in 79% higher engagement than posts without a tagged location.
*According to HubSpot.
For an informal, no obligation chat, please call Emma Owen on: 0115 987 0044 or 07901 662 630 today or email: firstname.lastname@example.org