MD Jamie Whitfield of JW Civils was referred to us by another client having had a bad experience with Yell in the creation of his website. After a year-long, unsuccessful process with Yell, Jamie asked us to create a high quality website that reflected his brand and show cased his projects.More about our approach
Jamie needed a website to showcase the business’ large and small construction civil engineering projects that his firm had completed. We carried out a deep dive into his business, and we were able to help him identify his business’ differentiator which was as a business they were able to take on and carry out minor works which, unlike other larger firms, JW Civils were willing to carry out.
JW Civils also carry out much larger projects, so we were able to showcase their latest projects outlining the project brief and the challenges they overcame to complete a successful build works which ultimately support the business in winning contracts.
More about our website services
What we did:
- Held a ‘deep dive’ meeting, to help us understand the business and their future goals
- Created a marketing plan to deliver the client’s goal
- Identified their key service sectors
- Designed and built the website
- Manage the copy and images with a monthly low-cost package
- Host and maintain the website
- Carry out basic monthly SEO
- Next step – to create and manage their LinkedIn content